Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Visiting the parents.

So I am visiting my parents this week, which I guess is pretty cool because I don't get to see them much anymore, but there are some funny things about it. Even though I haven't lived here is several years there still get mad if I don't show up for dinner. They also like to barge into the room I am sleeping in without knocking, I guess they aren't used to closed doors. My dad also likes to bother me by waking me up in the morning and telling me I don't need to get up, but then turns the radio on in the shower so I can't sleep anyway. So I usually get up and go to work with him, help him carry stuff around and wait in the car if he can't find a parking spot.

6 comments:

  1. Haha just like old times. Once a parent, always a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me that i need to visit my parents again too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only people that really matters in your life. always remember that, i learnt that the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot sounds fun!
    alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete